IRENE KAM SOK KHUAN
IRENE KAM SOK KHUAN is the Partner in charge of our Intellectual Property & Privacy practice group.
Irene has extensive experience of advising clients from a wide spectrum of industries and has amassed expertise in advisory and dispute resolution involving full range of IP-related issues, including devising strategy in order to protect the IP assets of an organisation. She also has over a decade of experience as a lecturer of law, and brings her passion and insight of the law into her legal practice.
Email : email@example.com | Telephone : +603 7932 3663 | Fax : +603 7932 2098
- Bachelor of Law (Hons), University of London
- Certificate in Legal Practice
- Advocate and Solicitor, High Court of Malaya
Areas of Practice & Portfolio:
- Assisted in all levels of IP litigation from commencement of proceedings, filing / defending of suits and various interlocutory applications, filing for interim injunctive relief on an urgent basis, including assisting in appeals to the Court of Appeal and Federal Court of Malaysia.
- Advised clients on various issues concerning subsistence, protection and enforcement of IP assets and IP rights, as well as for related areas such as IT and technology law related issues, and personal data and privacy protection.
Datuk Kenny Ng Bee Ken
RODNEY KOH NGIAP TEIK
WONG CHOONG WAI AARON
SUHAIDA BINTI MOHD ESA
PARTNER - TERENGGANU